Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Football Friday...

Nothing really new and exciting happened within the last week. We went to the homecoming football game on Friday, it was really cold but worth it. The team is undefeated halfway through the season. I'm not sure why I like going so much considering I don't watch pro football but it's really fun and the girls have such a good time.

This weeks schedule is pretty much the same with the exception of Thursday. We are going to see Disney On Ice but don't tell the girls, they don't know yet!! I can't wait to see Avery's face when Mickey and Minnie come out on the ice. She's a big Mickey Mouse Club House fan so she's really going to love this!

Rylee officially has her Halloween costume but you'll have to wait to see what she is going to be! We're still searching for Avery. She keeps changing her mind so I think I'll wait a few weeks to buy her costume.

0 comments: